Thursday, March 31, 2011

over exited maybe?

I'm feeling so happy right now, i got my train ticket today that my friend Sandra sent me so i can get to Hamburg from Berlin on the 12th next month, now you're probably like why am i gonna be in Berlin and Hamburg?
I'm going there in 11days that will say 264h!
I'm gonna see this wonderful man play, someone i wanted to see play for so long !















HELL YESS I'M SEEING PETER DOHERTY
3 FUCKING TIMES !


If you don't think he's even a little cute, then there's something wrong with ur eyes!

but that's not it !
one more thing, i'm gonna see someone else as well...








YESS IT'S CARL FUCKING BARĂ‚T!

&

in other "pictures" that will mean.

Can't Believe i witnessed this moment !




Can't believe i was there.

this was the best day of my life.


THE END !



No comments:

Post a Comment