Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunday

Woke up at 10.30am that Emppu called, i'm still not really sure what i've talked with her about or what i've said, fell asleep again and then 12.20pm my phone rang again this time it was my Mum asking me why i'm not at home, cause she wanted to pick me up and drive to my grandma's 80th birthday, i told her that i needed 2 hours to get there and to get ready if i took the bus home, so she decided to pick me up at nelli's to give me more time. was so tired still but got ready in time and took of to grandmas, was so much people that i haden't seen in a long time and people i didn't even wanna see, anyway after that i decided to stay at dad's place for a few days just to get away from the city and from everything! so that i did.


No comments:

Post a Comment