Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sitting here listening to Joy Division and thinking about life.
Feels like i'm stuck at this place and time and don't know what to do to get forward, anyway went shopping with my Mum today,  first time i haven't gotten anything at all, just wasn't anything i wanted or what i could afford.
So when i got home i just jumpped in my pyjama and started watching Ps. I Love You with my Mum, I just love the movie, Everything about it, how sad it is, and Ireland and of course because of the ending, how it feels when you loose someone you really care about and how long it can take for you to move past it and start living again, so we ended up crying a little in the end of the movie.
Been nice spending time with Mum, i mean that doesn't happend often.

There is something wrong with my phone, at first i noticed it a few days ago when i didn't get messages people sent me, and today it didn't wake me up and i checked the time and it said it was 2pm when it only was 11am, i tryed to turn it off and turn it on again, but didn't help at all, no idea what to do with it? id like to get a new one but just can't afford it at the moment...

So tomorrow it's New Years ! 
Gonna go to a Houseparty at a friend of a friends place, lets see how that will turn out, but i think it's gonna be great, also to just get to hang with some new people, people you haven't met or seen before, love meeting new faces.
Also gonna stay over that their place.





No comments:

Post a Comment