Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My day today.

Woke up today with a killing headache, 
got dressed and took off for work.
felt like the day never would end,
same shit different day same shit !
horrible customers and just everyone being in 
such a bad mood.
Sometimes you think "yeah it's gonna
be great just working with dudes" 
no girl fighting, no fighting at all.
I can just tell, it's not that simple.

On my ciggarette break this old man that
id never seen or met before came up to me
and asked me if he could tell me something?
i was like " well go on then"
he just started telling me all this personal
things that have been going on in my life,
things i don't rly tell people.
I just freaked out and run away inside, who the hell
was he? and were did he come from?
an how the hell did he know all that about me?

Got off work at 4 o 'clock for meeting up with Nelly.
Hadn't seen her for 3 months, crazy.
Was so good to get together and talk.


Got home at like 9pm and made myself some dinner,
Salomon and sallad with some Feta Cheese.
Had a shower and now i'm gonna watch
some 90210!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment